Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? Definitely not us! Here is the inspiration for our first challenge: The White Challenge!
Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
This is where the FRUGAL part comes in. The looks you create must be made up from:
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
You have until this Friday to recreate the outfit(s) and blog about them. Make sure to tell us where you found the pieces and how much (little) you spent on them. Don’t forget to add the button below to your blog post, and we would LOVE if you became a follower.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages
Don’t have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured.