I’ve always been somewhat of a picky eater. However, I have recently found myself considering the edibility of certain items in the case of an emergency. I have decided that if and when the zombie apocalypse occurs, there are quite a few things I will eat without a second thought.
- The mysterious jar of pickled artichokes in my pantry.
- Leftover packages of ketchup from inside my car’s glove compartment.
- The gummy bears and cheerios stuck behind the couch’s seat cushion.
- My son’s pet goldfish.
- The macaroni necklace my daughter gave me for Mother’s Day.
- The cough drops I found in the pocket of my deceased grandpa’s suit jacket.
- The cinnamon Christmas ornaments I made in 1981.
- My daughter’s hermit crab.
- The homemade sugar scrub my neighbor gave me for my birthday.
- The 20-year-old gourmet popcorn from the tin I thought contained old high school love letters.
image via AMC